Saturday, September 19, 2015

Your mission should you choose to accept it...

Is to design a card using the new Reindeer Paper Clips.

My upline, Tracie St. Louis, issued her downline a challenge, "I'll provide you with the Reindeer Paper Clip and you design a card".

Hmmmm, dare I?  Yes I dare. 

Now, I had previously made the decision not to order these clips.  I mean... what am I s'posed to do with 'em, just plunk 'em somewhere on a card/project lol?  Well, I think they should've come with a disclaimer "enabler alert" lol.

So... I have a lot on my plate right now but when I have a "deadline", I just like to put my head down and "git 'er done" 'cause you never know when the sky is gonna fall and I "be burning the midnight oil" in a panic-driven rush lol.

So here's what I've come up with.

Product (all Stampin' Up) -
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Gold Foil
Stamps: Peaceful Wreath, Six Sayings (Hostess)
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow
Other: Reindeer Paper Clips, Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Star Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star), Confetti Stars Border, Blender Pen, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, 1/8" Gold Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment