Friday, January 8, 2016

A box of chocolates Hershey Kiss style

Brenda (Qbee's Quest) has done it again and just in time for Valentine's Day!

A heart.  A big heart.  A 22 Hershey Kiss heart!  The instructions are amazingly easy to read and execute (as are all Brenda's very thorough tutorials).  It took me a little more than a 1/2 hour (that included figuring out a tag, finding my supplies - including my hidden stash of Hershey Kisses... just in case lol).

I've hit my "stash" and pulled out retired Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush cardstock.  The tag is Blushing Bride cardstock punched out with the Stampin' Up Sweetheart Punch.  Sky's the Limit stamp set for the sentiment with black embossing powder on vellum.  Tied the heart onto the lace ribbon (the only item non-SU) with a thread from a piece of the Burlap ribbon.

Now the question is... can I keep this heart hidden or at least out of the way of my husband 'til Valentine's Day lol.

You can get your own Large Heart Hershey's Kiss Tutorial at QbeesQuest and while you're there, check out the other fab tutorials.  The oooooo's and aweeeee's you'll get when you present one of Brenda's projects will make you blush.

Can't you just picture a pair of these hearts arranged as a table centerpiece with a bride and groom's initials for a stag or doe or wedding/bridal shower?  Make a paper arrow to lay underneath... As my new favourite Stampin' Up Stamp Set says... "The Sky's the Limit" (available for limited time as a freebie during the Sale-a-bration event at Stampin' Up).

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment