Saturday, January 9, 2016

Alyce and Lila by Yampuff

On the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group, we have a challenge going to colour up an image created by YamPuff.  It's of our fearless leader, Alyce, and her beautiful grey persian, Lila.  So stinkin' cute.

I would've been done sooner (like several days ago) 'cept this is my 3rd attempt lol.  I was definitely "copic challenged" this week.  The first one, I tried to get creative and do a design with "splotches" of colour then melded with "0" but then trying to shade... FAIL lol.  Then I decided just be "normal" and colour... sticky markers that ruined the dress (thank goodness that's where I started or I would've been really, really unhappy lol).  So my third attempt was going along just fine until my E00 "burped" on one of the legs.  ARGH!  I just 'bout threw in the towel there but it was pretty easily salvaged once I stopped gritting my teeth thinking what'd I do to anger the Copic gods lol.  Whew.  So I literally just threw her onto a CAS card before anything else happened.  Now I'm going back to my corner to sulk lol.

~Shelley

Dress: R81-83-85-39
Hair: E42-32-43-44
Skin: E000-E00-E21-E11; R20; BV20
Cat: C1-3-5; E93; T3-7 (for nose with dot of white gel pen)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment