Thursday, April 21, 2016

Animals and Insects

Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

I "needed" a really cute image for a baby card.  Who else could I turn to but All Dressed Up?!  I have had my eye on this little bear for a looooong time and wanted to do a project with him (yes him lol).  He was perfect.  I got inspiration from the All Dressed Up Pinterest page (ya... spent some serious time there).  There were a couple of card layouts that inspired this card.  Here's a link to it (you're welcome lol).

The All Dressed Up Facebook Group is running a challenge this month, theme is Animals or Insects.  So I'm going to enter this card there.  Come check out the group for lots more inspiration.

Coloured with Copics; cardstock and circle dies are from Stampin' Up; Flourish die is an older Bigz die from Sizzix; Memory Box dies - Auto Parts and Baby Clothes; Daisy Bucket retired paper from my stash.

~Shelley

 


No comments:

Post a Comment