Monday, June 20, 2016

Workin' at the Car Wash...

Okay, truth?  I was singing the Car Wash song the whole time I was creating this card.  Yes I was lol.  And you will be too now this "earworm" is in your head.  You're welcome.

So... here's a link to the newer Car Wash version by Christina Aguilera for Shark Tales

And here is my creation with Car Wash from Di's Digital Stamp.  I made a pull up gift card holder for hubby for Father's Day and of course HAD TO get a car wash card for it ;-).

Love, love, love this image!!!!

I'm entering in the challenge on Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Summer Theme.
 

~Shelley


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shelly...Thanks for sharing with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love how you coloured that image. Thanks for joining in Di's Digi Designs challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Di's Digi Designs DT

    P.S. Yes I am singing Car Wash now too! LOL

    ReplyDelete