Monday, January 23, 2017

Cupid

It's Sponsor Week with C.C. Designs at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group this week!  That means lots of fun and inspiration, a free image AND a special discount for members.  WooHoo!


Today I want to show you this adorable image called Cupid.  I just had a big ol' smile on my face the second I set eyes on her.  I knew she'd be the perfect image for the special man in your life.  I made a Box in a Bag to hold treats.

I've used:
Creative Basics Basic Pierced Ovals
Copic Markers - E50-51-21-11, BV20, R20; B00-93; R14-08-E09; E53-43-57;  R37-56-89; Y26; E43-44
Additional - Clear Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, white gel pen, multi-liner; Cardstock and paper from Stampin' Up; Sugar Cut die, Heartbeat; doilies from my stash


That's it from me for now.  Hope to see you over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends!

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment